Nighttime ramp and road closures are scheduled from Sunday, November 19, to 12 a.m. Tuesday, November 21, at State Road (S.R.) 417 and Interstate 4 (I-4). The closures are necessary for bridge work.
Please see the following closures and detours:
- Northbound S.R. 417 to International Parkway and westbound/eastbound I-4 (8:30 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use Rinehart Road to S.R. 46 or C.R. 46A
- C.R. 46A to eastbound I-4 (7:30 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use Rinehart Road to S.R. 46
- Eastbound I-4 ramp system to southbound S.R. 417 and S.R. 46 (8 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use Rinehart Road
- Northbound Rinehart Road (7:30 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use Towne Center Boulevard to WP Ball Boulevard
- Southbound Rinehart Boulevard (7:30 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use WP Ball Boulevard to Towne Center Boulevard
Access to nearby residences and businesses will be maintained.
Electronic message boards will be posted.
For additional information, please contact the project’s community outreach team at 407-710-5610. You may also email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about the Wekiva Parkway project, please visit wekivaparkway.com.