Nightly ramp closures are scheduled Sunday, Oct. 24, through Friday, Oct. 29, at State Road (S.R.) 417 and Interstate 4 (I-4). Multiple ramps will close for bridge work.
Please see the following closures and detours:
- Westbound I-4 to southbound S.R. 417 (8 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use I-4 to County Road (C.R.) 46A to Rinehart Road
- International Parkway to southbound S.R. 417 (8 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use S.R. 46 or C.R. 46A to Rinehart Road
- Northbound S.R. 417 to westbound/eastbound I-4 and International Parkway (8:30 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use Rinehart Road to S.R. 46
- Eastbound I-4 ramp system to southbound S.R. 417 and S.R. 46 (8 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use Rinehart Road
Additional nightly ramp closures planned for Sunday, Oct. 24, through Thursday, Oct. 28, are listed below:
- Westbound I-4 ramp system to southbound S.R. 417 and C.R. 46A (7:30 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use International Parkway to C.R. 46A
- Eastbound and westbound S.R. 46 to westbound I-4 (7:30 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use International Parkway
Access to nearby residences and businesses will be maintained.
Electronic message boards will be posted.
For additional information, please contact the project’s community outreach team at 407-710-5610. You may also email the team at email@example.com.
To learn more about the Wekiva Parkway project, please visit wekivaparkway.com.