APOPKA _ Interested in being a sponsor for the CFX Section 2 Grand Opening Celebration on March 31? Here are the sponsor details and how to apply.
Sponsors receive the following benefits for the CFX Wekiva Parkway Section 2 Grand Opening Celebration featuring a 5K race and Family Fun Run/Walk on March 31, 2018:
- A 10’ x 10’ space for your company / organization display, advertising, and materials (tent, tables, chairs and electric are not provided). Booths must be set up by 7:00 a.m. and staffed to 10:00 a.m. on March 31.
- Social Media Presence: Thank you ad on Facebook & Twitter, listing company as participating sponsor
- Sponsor parking pass
Additional Sponsor Benefits:
$500.00 Sponsors: Logo on race T-shirts
- Sponsorship level limited to 25 due to space on shirts
$250 Sponsors: Logo on Event Banner
- Sponsorship level limited to 15 due to banner size (30” x 114”)
- Banner will be placed behind podium for media event.
ENVIRONMENTAL FUNDRAISER: Sponsor proceeds will go to the Florida Wildlife Corridor Race nonprofit corporation (state registration no. CH19141) in keeping with the project’s wildlife and natural resource protections. The organization seeks to permanently connect, protect and restore the Florida Wildlife Corridor – a statewide network of lands and waters that supports wildlife and people. The Florida Wildlife Corridor strives to accelerate the rate of conservation in Florida by 10% annually to protect 300,000 acres within the Corridor by the end of 2020. For more information, visit www.floridawildlifecorridor.org
SPONSOR PAYMENT: Sponsorships must be paid by donating the appropriate amount on the race registration page at the following link: https://runsignup.com/Race/FL/Apopka/WekivaParkway5K . Click on the orange “Donate” button in the header to process donation. CFX or event staff cannot process payments.
Once we receive this completed form and the automatically generated confirmation of your donation, we will contact you for further event coordination.
++Sponsor Deadline: Completed sponsor forms and donations must be received by March 9 due to promotional production schedules.
To download the sponsor application, click here.